We can join them free.
- Film Club... Watch a movie and practice our listening skills
- News Club... Practise our speaking skills by discussing current news
- Writing Club... Practise our writing skills
- Homework Club... Develop our homework
- Job Club... Learn how to utilise social media and websites in our search for a job
Today, Film Club was held.
Film Club takes place every Monday.
We watched following movie.
『The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas』
It's theme is the Holocaust.
("Holocaust" means a massacre of Jews.)
("Massacre" means killing many many people.)
This film is good for studying English.
Because major roles are children and their English is easy.
But I dislike this movie.
Because it is a very very bad end.
I felt disgusted.
The author could have written more positively.
I wished the film would be a happy end.