2015年7月11日土曜日

Online Services and Applications which I use for learning English

This is the article that I translated the previous article into English.



A few years ago, I stayed in Philipine for a month in order to learn English.
I felt that it is effective to study alone for learning English.
I think that it is good way to use What I studyied alone in classes and daily life.
It is associated with practice and competition of sports.

Recently, I uses following services and applications for the practice.

engvid


You can take a lesson of good quality from native teachers.
This site is often used in our class.


lilyctraining


This is the typing game.
You hear the music and type the words which you hear.
It has a easy mode that you just choose the correct word from a few words.
You can study merrily while listening a good music.


Tedict


This is the application for iPhone, iPad and Android.
After you listen the presentation in the TED, you take a dictation.
You can not only learn English, but also listen the intersting story in the TED.



mikan

This is the iPhone game for learning English words.
I'm sorry that this application is only for Japanese.


英語耳ゲー英語耳ゲー2


This is the iPhone and Android game.
This game train your ear to be able to distinguish between L and R, and between B and V.
I think that a listening is important for learning English, so it is very useful.
I'm sorry that this application is only for Japanese.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿