2015年6月24日水曜日

It is too difficult to find it in London!

In Japan, we can get it easily.
We can buy it at a supermarket or a convenience store.
But I couldn't find it in London.

It is a ....

Towel!

I went to more than 10 supermarkets to find it but I can't find it.
I spent at least 5 hours on it in the past few days.


Today, finally I got towel!

The shop is White Company!



The towel costs £9.

It is expensive for me.
If I buy a towel in Japan, it costs about £2.
But I have no choice but to buy it.


After I bought the towel, I found a towel near my accommodation and it's price was £6.
The shop is Morleys near the Brixton Station.


Oh my god! (ToT)



 - For Japanese -
日本人向け情報
このショップの名前はmorleysというところです。
Brixton駅の目の前にあります。
あと、無印良品でも£7で売っていました(T_T)



  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿